Tuesday, February 8, 2011

But they didn’t read me my rights!

My coauthor Amy Kushner and I just got a great review of our book, But They Didn’t Read Me My Rights! Myths, Oddities and Lies about Our Legal System.  I was pleased to learn that the reviewer was not only entertained, but also picked up on the book’s underlying theme, which he described as disturbing.  Here’s an excerpt of the review:

“Regardless of political persuasion or current interest in law, I predict that you will enjoy this book. You may also become disturbed. Aside from trying to be more involved in lawmaking, especially at the local and state levels, I’m not sure what we can do about it.”

The review is available here.  Additional reviews and commentary are available here.  The book can be purchased here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment