Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hiatus (but new articles are on the way)

Knightly and I will be taking a brief hiatus -- probably for the balance of the year -- so I can finish my newest article on trial practice and the "third-party defense" in criminal cases.  In the meantime, stay tuned for my two forthcoming articles on the Miranda warning.  They'll be published by the SMU Law Review and the Idaho Law Review later this year, and I'll post them on the blog and my website as soon as the journals publish them.  Both articles expose the law enforcement tactics that have completely gutted Miranda's safeguards.  One of the articles -- coauthored with psychologist Larry White and his former student Anthony Domanico -- analyzes actual, recorded police interrogations of felony suspects in Milwaukee.  Nothing beats real-world examples to demonstrate exactly how the government is obliterating yet another of our constitutional rights. Happy holidays!  

No comments:

Post a Comment